Arneg signs with refrigeration the new store departments
The Interspar supermarket of the Shopping Center “Il Grifone” in Bassano del Grappa (VI) Italy, finally shines in a new light.
After a period of closure for works, the supermarket reopened its doors to customers showing its new functional layout specialized in fresh products that welcome customers right from the entrance with a wide range of selected fruit and vegetables, along with the new butcher’s shop, fish shop, gastronomy and bakery.
Thanks also to Arneg, the 2500 square metres of the renovated store offer a new concept of shopping full of customer services and attention, all in the name of freshness, quality and a fluid and simple customer journey.
Arneg has contributed to the renovation by installing:
- for the fish shop, the LAGUNA for the served, accompanied by the vertical LISBONA 2 in the self-service version;
- for the butchery, the crown jewel of the store, the serve-over counter MELK and the rear service cabinet LOSANNA 2, ideal for serving customers the best cuts of meat and fresh cold cuts;
- for the frozen products, the TORONTO islands and the PELICAN combined cabinet used to ensure the widest visibility of the products on display and easy access to them;
- for the bakery and the pastry shop, the serve over counter MELK for fresh products, such as bread, baked directly in the internal store’s laboratory;
- for the gastronomy and delicatessen, the hot-case version of MELK;
- for the fruit and vegetables, the LISBONA 2 vertical cabinet;
- for cold cuts and dairy products, the RODI and VELDEN islands, here acting as a promotional.
But in addition to the layout of the store, which is very well organized, customer care is also expressed through the low environmental impact choices made by Interspar, including the adoption of highly efficient transcritical CO2 plant, again branded by Arneg.
Lastly, for the part related to cold rooms installations have been curated by Incold, our subsidiary.
For Arneg it has been a pleasure collaborating with Interspar in order to create a store that speaks of freshness and functionality.
>> See the complete photogallery