The world’s first natural refrigerant virtual trade show
The Arneg Group will attend Virtual Trade Show 2020 as PREMIUM exhibitor.
Date: 1-2 September 2020
Event site: https://atmo-marketplace.com/
Register here to partecipate: http://bit.ly/RegisterVirtualTradeShow
Virtual Trade Show is the world’s first natural refrigerant virtual trade show.
The live event will take place over a 24-hour period, encompassing every time-zone, starting with Europe, the Middle East and Africa, followed by North, Central and South America, and finishing with the Asia Pacific region on September 2nd.
During the 24 hour live event, participants will be able to interact with Arneg’s engineering and area managers through real-time chat, audio and video capabilities. Arneg delegates will be represented by personalised avatars of their actual images, making them easily recognisable to participants.
Come and discover our innovations!
Enter the Arneg World stand and access our Meeting Room. Choose the speaker and the time zone that suits you best!.
- 11:00 ENRICO ZAMBOTTO Technical Engineering Director, ARNEG ITALIA
- 11:40 BARBARA PEA Export Sales manager, OSCARTIELLE
- 12:20 ENRICO ZAMBOTTO Technical Engineering Director, ARNEG ITALIA
- 14:00 VLADIMIR GRIGORYEVSKIY Head of design department - Compressor Unit, ARNEG RUSSIA
SWEDEN AND ITALIAN TIME
- 14:00 BJORN SKATTBERG Sales manager, ARNEG NORDIC
- 15:00 ALBERTO PACCAGNELLA Refrigeration Engineering Manager, ARNEG ITALIA
SAO PAULO E BUENOS AIRES TIME
- 11:00 NICOLAS DYKE Refrigeration Engineering Manager, ARNEG ARGENTINA
- 12:00 THOMAS SCHILLER ARS Engineer manager, ARNEG BRASIL
- 15:00 NICOLAS DYKE Refrigeration Engineering Manager, ARNEG ARGENTINA
- 12:00 ARMAND SALIANI Director of engineering, ARNEG CANADA
- 12:00 ROLANDO BISSOT Project & Engineering Manager, ARNEG CENTRAL AMERICA
- 10:00 ANDREW REID Key Account Manager, ARNEG OCEANIA
- 15:00 ANDREW REID Key Account Manager, ARNEG OCEANIA
- 10:00 PAUL KIM Refrigeration Engineering Department, ARNEG KOREA
- 15:00 PAUL KIM Refrigeration Engineering Department, ARNEG KOREA